Dsourc is a web development and website maintenance company based on India, Mumbai, whether your website runs on WordPress or any other CMS, we keep you worry-free with regular content updates, security and software updates, and backups. Our website maintenance services can provide you with ongoing, reliable, and affordable website solutions, delivered in a timely and professional manner. Whether you’re a small, home-based business or a larger, corporate, or government organization and eCommerce Store, we can respond to your requirements and provide you with the support you need.
Website Maintenance & Support
Dedicated Time Slots
Advanced Security Checks
Seo Health Check
Our Web Maintenance Services
- Catalog Management
- Add, Edit and Delete Categories and Sub-Categories
- Inventory Management
- Shopping cart bug fixes
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Data Feed Management
Web Maintenance Services Include the Following Facilities
- Alteration of the content of the web pages to match with the current scenario.
- Modifying and expanding the website by increasing the number of pages.
- Optimizing the updated website with search engines.
- Image manipulation and addition (client supplied images).
- Update announcements, articles, etc.
- Updates of any software
- Updates on any themes or plugins
- PDF creation and uploading.
- Keeping the homepage fresh for return customers, according to client requirements.
- Making the website more user-friendly and attractive by using the latest technology.
Why Choose Web Maintenance Services to Dsourc?
We have the expertise, dedication, vision, innovation, creativity, proven results, and what not! This is the place where your ideas and dreams turn into a gainful reality that always puts you ahead of the market.
Our Website Maintenance Policy
- Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- “Maintenance services” is defined as keeping the website current. It is not intended to be a redesigned website.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between “updates” and “new design” new design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible.
- CMS reduces development and maintenance costs of websites.